you own: 15. [ x send? ]
Welcome to Red Raven Calling!
Othewise known as this fine establishment xP
Find more dogs on my side kennel, #2414
About Red Raven Calling
Red Raven Calling, or RRC, focuses on two primary breed. Our main breeds are the German Shepherd Dog and American Pit Bull Terriers, our third breed of focus is the Jack Russell Terrier. RRC believes that a dogs potential should be maxed before it's first breeding. Our main breeding goal is to provide beautiful, mid-range (300-500) TP, high quality puppies.
* It is your responsibility to check all breeding pairs before you request. I am not responsible for "ugly" puppies.
* Dogs are not put up for stud unless they are maxed.
* You pay a stud fee, this means I am not interested in the pups. If you think I would be interested in one of the pups, please let me know and I will buy it for the price of the stud fee.
* If you don't want glitch pups, please make sure to note such in your breed request- otherwise I will leave it on.
21-year-old female (sometimes a 50-year-old male). Pansexual. Proud mommy of a doggy. I am Michael Jackson. That is all ^_~
Symbols and their meanings
* Means a dog is custom
[T] Means the dog is currently being maxed
[M] means the dog is maxed
& means the dog will NEVER be sold or retired, EVER, so don't ask.
") means the dog is on the Top Dawgs list for THAT BREED.
Notes to Myself
Red Raven Rescue
From time to time I will be buying unwanted dogs from the pound and maxing them, and then putting them for sale. I will also "rescue" dogs over the age of 20 months who have not been trained and have a sell price under $1,000. Dogs marked $A are maxed and ready to be adopted! Only dogs marked $A or [TR] will be for adoption!
- But aren't fixed dogs useless? No! Fixed dogs can be used in beauty contests and trial runs, earning you money. Remember, not all of Alacrity is about breeding ;)
- Are you gaining money from this? Nope! I usually buy a dog for $500-1k and max it (using my own training sessions which could go to my own dogs) and then resell for the buy price.
- Do you have any deals for Newbies? YES! Newbies get a 50% reduction in adoption fee, as well as a "puppy pack" (food, background, free items on the dog).
- How do I get a dog? Glad you asked! You can get a dog from RRR by writing on my profile or messaging me. I will assess your kennel and then let you know if you were approved or rejected.
- Why would I be rejected? Kennels that breed without training are rejected immediately, unless a valid reason can be given. Kennels with dying/unhealthy/starving dogs will be rejected. If I can tell you're simply going to re-sell the dog, you will be rejected.
- None of that is me and I was rejected! Some reasons vary on a case-by-case basis. I will let you know if you message me nicely :)
|[M] Rayen *NotForSale* (#82719)||American Pit Bull Terrier||99.57 months||female|
|[M] Annik *NotForSale* (#85001)||American Pit Bull Terrier||77.26 months||male|
|[M] Sonja *NotForSale* (#85002)||American Pit Bull Terrier||80.78 months||female|
|[M] Axesana (#85025)||American Pit Bull Terrier||74.77 months||female|
|[M] Wreckage (#159601)||American Pit Bull Terrier||41.43 months||female|
|[M] Opium (#160464)||American Pit Bull Terrier||37.56 months||male|
|[M] Vernon (#160853)||American Pit Bull Terrier||35.85 months||female|
|[4T] Millie (#160857)||American Pit Bull Terrier||35.85 months||female|
|[6T] Homer (#160858)||American Pit Bull Terrier||35.85 months||male|
|[0T] Ana Pie (#162361)||American Pit Bull Terrier||29.98 months||female|
|Newborn Puppy (#294636)||American Pit Bull Terrier||11.19 months||male|
|Spolkee (#294864)||American Pit Bull Terrier||8.55 months||male|
|Newborn Puppy (#294862)||American Pit Bull Terrier||8.61 months||male|
|pupp (#295862)||American Pit Bull Terrier||0.51 months||female|
|tpup (#295863)||American Pit Bull Terrier||0.51 months||female|
|Lykin (#250484)||Catahoula Cur||256.73 months||male|
|[M] Davis *NotForSale* (#145227)||Catahoula Cur||72.72 months||male|
|[M] Albium *NotForSale* (#152568)||Catahoula Cur||72.99 months||female|
|[3T] Alabaster (#161256)||Catahoula Cur||34.86 months||female|
|Tanner(maxed) (#210162)||Catahoula Cur||157.53 months||male|
|Newborn Puppy (#294651)||Catahoula Cur||10.95 months||female|
|[M] Diva (#40916)||Jack Russell Terrier||187.89 months||female|
|[M] & * Papja (#41442)||Jack Russell Terrier||186.63 months||male|
|[M] Slappa (#160622)||Jack Russell Terrier||36.96 months||female|
|[M] Tripper (#160623)||Jack Russell Terrier||36.96 months||male|
|Denbus (#267281)||Jack Russell Terrier||141.30 months||male|
|Mat (#294639)||Jack Russell Terrier||11.19 months||female|
|Newborn Puppy (#294640)||Jack Russell Terrier||11.19 months||male|
|Newborn Puppy (#294638)||Jack Russell Terrier||11.19 months||female|
|[M] Queen (#66428)||Shetland Sheepdog||95.16 months||female|
|[M] Cheavo (#83100)||Siberian Husky||66.11 months||female|
|[M] Stouth (#88274)||Siberian Husky||56.23 months||male|
Upgrade Ends: 2015-05-31
04-26-2015 3:43 PM : Vaccinated all my dogs for $.
04-26-2015 3:43 PM : Tagged dog #295862 with RRC.
04-26-2015 3:43 PM : Tagged dog #295863 with RRC.
04-26-2015 12:42 PM : Dog #40916 did not win a beauty show.
04-26-2015 11:28 AM : Dog #160464 won a beauty show and won $350.
04-25-2015 8:05 PM : Bitch #85025 gave birth to a pup.
04-25-2015 8:05 PM : Bitch #85025 gave birth to a pup.
04-25-2015 2:37 PM : Entered dog #160464 into a beauty show for 10 energy and $100.
04-25-2015 10:00 AM : Dog #41442 won a beauty show and won $350.
04-25-2015 3:13 AM : Entered dog #40916 into a beauty show for 10 energy and $100.
04-25-2015 3:12 AM : Entered dog #41442 into a beauty show for 10 energy and $100.
04-24-2015 11:37 PM : Dog #160623's entry to the All JRTs! beauty show was cancelled and the entry fee refunded.
04-24-2015 8:17 AM : Gave dog #161256 a Scholar Collar accessory.
04-24-2015 8:16 AM : Scholar Collar has been removed from dog #160857