I will only breed blue APBT with blue, green, albino or blue/green/albino mismatched eyes. I will immediately cull any dogs that have tan markings or eyes/coat that are not stated as above.
- I will not breed my dogs with any dogs that have tan markings, or are not maxed. Stud requests will not be accepted unless they fit the above criteria, and even so, I may deny a request for whatever reason.
Buying My Puppies
- "Why are your dogs so expensive?"
My Pit Bulls are for the majority, bred entirely by me.. meaning, I breed my dogs to each other (no in-breeding which makes it hard) and when I am desperate for new blood, I buy a dog from the outside. The trouble with my line is my standards.. I will only breed blue-coated dogs (harder) with green/blue/albino eyes (even harder) and this is very hard to find in outside dogs.. so my lines were SLOW at crawling up the TP ladder (I've hit the cap!). My lines are consistently the highest-TP Pit Bulls for sale on the whole site, I haven't seen anybody sell a higher-TP Pit Bull in a long time, so my prices will continue to be high.
- I will block users from buying my dogs if they like to breed before maxing. I will not sell to users who breed before maxing or users who put unmaxed or horribly low TP dogs up for stud. Users who do this will not come off my no-sell/ban list. If you are on my no-sell list, you have done something mentioned above!
- I do not put people on my no-sell list for no reason, there would be no point to that. If someone is on my no-sell list, it is because they have either bred before maxing, put unmaxed dogs up for stud, bred horrible-tp dogs (under 150TP), bought and retired good-tp dogs or mass-breed (puppy-milling). I do not like to contribute to any of those, so I do not sell to people who do.
- Pups for sale can be seen in my "FOR SALE" kennel and are up for auction and autobuy for relatively cheap. Dogs are for sale at my set price for 2 weeks, then they are retired. If you do not see a dollar-sign, auction-sign or bone beside a dog's name, it is NOT FOR SALE. Do not bother asking, it's annoying having people ask me for my dogs that aren't for sale :( I DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WANT A DOG BEFORE BIDDING OR BUYING.
An exception is made here if I accidentally put a dog up for sale that was not meant to be. I will gladly refund you your $$ if I want the dog back and I may even give you another dog in exchange as well. NO TIRE KICKERS!
- I do not maliciously retire pound/sale dogs for fun. I purchase garbage-tp [under 150] dogs and retire them to clean up the site. Many other users do this as well. If you have a problem with me doing this with sale/pound dogs, feel free to add me to your no-sell list. People who harass me about doing this get blocked.