you own: 0.
you own: 0.
you own: 0.
Name : Ehm
Age : Late 20s
Pronouns : they/them/their(s)
Citizenship : Canadian living in the United States
Professions : Feels Consultant, Your Better Judgement, Sea Witch
Familiars : Finn the labrahound, Art the changeling
Drawing : 80s star children
Reading : The Lord of the Rings
Playing : Animal Tree, AbyssRium, Peter Rabbit's Garden
Watching : The West Wing, Stranger Things
Listening : The Greatest Generation, Iroquois History & Legends, TANIS, The Black Tapes, My Favorite Murder
Current Staff Position : Administrator, Artist
Former Staff Positions : Helper, Artist, Moderator
Fun Facts : I've been a member of the Alacrity staff for longer than any other person (on or off staff), and am the only person who has been part of all four staff teams!
Kennels & Practices
• All dogs in the Available kennel are for sale. If you see something there that doesn't have a price set on it and you're interested, just ask or -- even better -- make me a deal! I'm terrible at selling dogs and often forget to price them, so I'm usually happy to get rid of them. 8)
• Please don't make offers or ask about dogs located anywhere else; they are not for sale under any circumstances.
• I don't care what you do with dogs after you buy them from me. I'd personally prefer that you complete their training before breeding them, but hey, they're your dogs! Do whatever the heck you want.
• I don't keep them publically available, but you're welcome to ask about studding or leasing any of my dogs. My standard prices are high (15k+), but we can negotiate lower prices in exchange for some of the litter. I'm also open to refunding part of the stud cost if your bitch only has 1 or 2 pups.
• You're welcome to request a breeding between two of my dogs. If I like the pairing I'll breed them as soon as I can and won't sell any of the pups until you've seen them. You're under no obligation to buy, and if you want I'll alert you the next time the pair is bred.
• I don't offer training services. I am incredibly lazy and mostly pay people to train my dogs for me.
|Ranger (#306620)||German Shepherd||90.35 months||male|
|For Sale (#331506)||Papillon||10.05 months||male|
|Newborn Puppy (#328514)||Pembroke Welsh Corgi||18.03 months||male|
|Newborn Puppy (#328515)||Pembroke Welsh Corgi||18.03 months||male|
|Newborn Puppy (#328516)||Pembroke Welsh Corgi||18.03 months||male|
Upgrade Ends: 2016-08-26