Wishlist
custom by #7595: Momma GSDs love their little puppies
GSD PUPPIES
you own: 0.
custom by #1625: Who turned off the sun?
Total Eclipse
you own: 0.
This stylish cap and goggles inspire your dog to start running trials in your own back yard! Trains your dog +0.2 in a random event every four hours.
Aviator Cap
you own: 0.

Welcome to JewelsofFire2 (#9338)'s profile.
currently: Message me here!

Last Seen: 12:01 PM on 12-3-2013, played for 366 days
Offline

>Send a message
>View This Player's Recent Posts
>View This Player's Auctions
>View This Player's User Shop
>IM this player



Side account:
JewelsofFire
Profile Scribbles! [ x view all ]
(09-8-2012 at 5:43 PM)
Shadow Run Kennels [ Silver Shadow GSD's ]
PLEASE DON'T ACCEPT MY STUD REQUEST - I looked closer to his lines and realized our dogs are related!

IF YOU ACCEPT You will receive each and every inbred pup. I am so sorry for not catching the relation.


(07-2-2012 at 2:55 PM)
Bright☼Side
hello..i am just wondering if you would be able to part with any of your third gen maxed boys?<3 thanks<3


(06-30-2012 at 3:17 AM)
Tigerfang
I can breed Kamee with Amaroq. Is that okay?

Agility Trials Hosted By This Handler
no trials here yet!



Photobucket


GERMAN SHEPHERDS
© CUSTOMS
[2]-SECOND GENERATION FROM CUSTOMS
[2F]-SECOND GENERATION FROM FOUNDATIONS
[3]-THIRD GENERATION FROM CUSTOMS
[3F]-THIRD GENERATION FROM FOUNDATIONS
[7/6]-SPLIT GENERATION
BLACK BACKGROUND=NOT MAXED BUT KEEPING
COLORED BACKGROUND=MAXED KEEPING
PINK BACKGROUND=FEMALE MAXED BUT WILL BE FOR SALE
BLUE BACKGROUND=MALE MAXED BUT WILL BE FOR SALE


BREEDING SERVICES
I BELIEVE IN HELPING OTHERS REACH THEIR DREAMS. SO I OFFER TO OTHERS TO USE MY BREEDER'S PERK I HAVE ON BOTH MY MAIN AND SIDE ACCOUNTS AND I HAVE TWO CHANCES FOR THE BREEDING PAIR. THE BREEDER'S PERK INCREASES TP IN THE PUPS BY 20% AND THE CHANCES INCREASE BY 30%! SO IN TOTAL THE PUPS TP WILL INCREASE BY 50%. I HAVE ALSO GOT A HEAT COOKIE SO IF YOUR FEMALE ISN'T IN HEAT SHE WILL BE AND YOU CAN GET YOUR BREEDING PAIR BACK IN JUST A FEW MINUTES! JUST MESSAGE ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I HAVE THREE GERMAN SHEPHERDS IN REAL LIFE AND PLAN TO BREED THEM SOME DAY. I HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD NAMED MAJOR OR MAJOR PAIN IN THE BUTT LOL MY 5 YEAR OLD IS A RESCUE PUP NAMED CHAOS SHE IS MY BABY I DON'T THINK I COULD LIVE WITH OUT HER. THEN I HAVE CHAOS'S GRANDMA ROZYLN SHE IS 12 YEARS OLD AND STILL KICKING BUTT LOL. I ALSO HAVE LITTLE NICKY AND ELVIS MY BLACK AND WHITE DEVIL CATS THAT TORTURE THE DOGS. ELVIS IS A MIGIT CAT HIS FATHER IS A BIG MAINE COON BUT HE IS A YEAR OLD AND STILL ONLY THE SIZE OF A 6 MONTH OLD KITTEN HIS SIBLINGS ARE 3 TIMES HIS SIZE LOL. VETS SAY NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM SO HE IS JUST A MIGIT CAT LOL. I HAVE TWO CORN SNAKES ATTILA THE HUN AND MUSHU. I ALSO HAVE SLIKY MICE AND TWO COWS.
THANKS CORD FOR MY PRETTY PROFILE

Planned Breedings
1.) Sekhmet X
HighJacks
2.) Ellie X Maximus
3.) Miss Tiki X Brownie
4.) Serpensortia X Liver and Onions
5.) Lannie X Tarantallegra
6.) MY Queen X Carnivore
7.) MY Princess X Founderama
MY STUD PRICES
Customs=$1500
TP 0-500=$500
TP 500-800=$1000
TP 800-1000=$3000
TP 1000-1200=$6000
TP 1200-1500=$8000
TP 1500-2000=$10000
TP 2000-4000=$13000
TP 4000-6000=$17000


MY CUSTOM GIRLS
©Megara
©Jasmine
©Cruella De Vil
©Jane
©Misty
©Ariel
©Beauty
©Dixie
©Raven
©Mortisha
©Chase
©Monica

MY CUSTOM BOYS
STUDS SERVICES
©Derek
©Prince
©Phillip
©Igor
©Hawkeye
©Hercules
©Mack
©Eric
©Amaroq


Dogs Put Down: 0 | Dogs Died In Care: 5 | Training Sessions: 214
Dogs in "Jewel's Kennels Males"
- in heat | - up for auction | - up for sale | - up for bone sale | - up for stud| - pregnant dog
Preview Name Breed Age Gender
unkenneled dogs:
My Litte German Shepherd Wannabe Guy (#83997) Pembroke Welsh Corgi 243.48 months male
Icke TP:778.04 SP:16 D:14[3F] (#127306) German Shepherd 100.26 months male
©Oreo (#59359) German Shepherd 72.24 months male
Franklin TP:642.72 SP:3 D:2[2] (#147680) German Shepherd 46.62 months male
For Sale Inga TP:771.13 SP:15 D:120[3F] (#147352) German Shepherd 12.27 months female
For Sale Mocho TP:624.55 SP:3 D:0[2] (#152876) American Pit Bull Terrier 12.12 months male
For Sale Lanni TP:1993.71 SP:50 D:13[4] (#138009) German Shepherd 11.94 months female
For Sale Peace TP:615.88 SP:3 D:0[2] (#148057) German Shepherd 11.61 months female
For Sale Pacos TP:623.68 SP:3 D:0[2] (#148058) German Shepherd 11.61 months male
For Sale Ellen TP:641.61 SP:1 D:4[2] (#137776) German Shepherd 10.56 months female
For Sale Howard TP:735.53 SP:72 D:240[2] (#246128) German Shepherd 3.18 months male
The 4th & 5th Generations +:
The 3rd Generations:
The 2nd Generations:
My Custom Boys:
Training:

Account
Account Type: upgraded
Upgrade Ends: 2014-11-04
Controls
THEIR FRIEND LIST
THEIR TAGGED DOGS (JEWEL)



User Records - [ x view more ]
04-23-2014 11:59 PM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-23-2014 11:59 PM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-23-2014 11:59 PM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-23-2014 11:59 PM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-23-2014 12:00 AM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-23-2014 12:00 AM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-23-2014 12:00 AM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-23-2014 12:00 AM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-22-2014 12:00 AM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-22-2014 12:00 AM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-22-2014 12:00 AM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-22-2014 12:00 AM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-20-2014 11:59 PM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-20-2014 11:59 PM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!
04-20-2014 11:59 PM : Earned 2 training sessions with the help of your underwater companion!

x
Signup
Username: *
Password: *
Password Again: *
Email: *
Birthday:
Referrer:
*
  • * = required field
  • two accounts per person
  • email verification necessary
  • the secret question is in case you forget your username or need to reset your email address
  • x

    Login

    Username:
    Password:

    Stay logged in?
    > Email Tool
    > Lost password?
    > Lost username?
    > Login as a guest